Shawn has his first flight on the newly released Yuneec Typhoon H+ (Plus). Can the 1-inch sensor video quality and object avoidance compare with DJI’s latest offerings? We will see in time.
Let’s Get Social!
Facebook: @shawnidestudios – https://www.facebook.com/shawnidestudios/
Twitter: @shawnidestudios – https://twitter.com/shawnidestudios
Instagram: @shawnidestudios – https://www.instagram.com/shawnidestudios/
Click on the links below to order yours today!!
Get the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus here:
Yuneec Typhoon H+
This camera comes attached to a large, six-rotor airframe that has been designed to provide stable footage, even in winds exceeding 35 mph. Compared to its predecessor, the Typhoon H Plus can manage such feats along with a 40% reduction in noise. A tough and durable drone, the Typhoon H Plus can even withstand the loss of a rotor, remaining in flight to land safely using just five rotors.
To help avoid such a fate and keep the Typhoon H safe is Intel’s RealSense Technology, which is integrated into the Typhoon H to provide object detection and collision avoidance. Full control of everything the Typhoon H has to offer is in your hands with the included ST16S Ground Station remote controller. The Android-powered transmitter/receiver features a large, 7″ built-in touch screen that’s capable of activating intelligent flight modes or full manual operation.
Intelligent Flight with Intel – Intel RealSense Technology
The Typhoon H Plus utilizes Intel’s RealSense R200 camera and an Intel Atom processor to build a 3D model of the Typhoon’s surroundings in real-time while in flight. Intel’s RealSense Technology uses this 3D data to detect obstacles and navigate around them, keeping the Typhoon safe and providing you with increased filmmaking freedom. Intel RealSense is also programmed to work seamlessly with the Follow Me mode, keeping the main camera trained on the action, while the R200 avoids any hazards along the way.
Smart Control Included – ST16S Ground Station
Keep your smartphone in your pocket and use the Android-powered controller to pilot the Typhoon and display real-time footage on its built-in 7″ touch screen. You can use the ST16S to activate autonomous flight modes, take full manual control, access flight telemetry, and even browse the internet.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- Orbit Me – Typhoon H Plus flies a circular path around you, keeping the camera trained on you the whole time.
- Point of Interest – Select a subject and Typhoon H Plus will orbit that subject autonomously.
- Journey – Typhoon H Plus will go up and out, as far as 150′, and capture the perfect aerial selfie.
- Curve Cable Cam – Easily program an invisible route for Typhoon H Plus to fly along. Typhoon H will fly between pre-set coordinates while independently controlling camera position.
- Follow Me / Watch Me – Follow Me ensures Typhoon H Plus moves along with you, while Watch Me tells Typhoon H to follow you while always pointing the camera at you wherever you go. When in Follow Me mode, Intel’s R200 camera and RealSense Technology keeps track of the environment and will actively avoid any obstacles.